Me, Myself and I

So this post is dedicated to me. 
WOW, that doesn't sound vain at all!!! 
But anyway, this post is just to tell you
 a lil but more about myself. 
WARNING!!!!
ITS gonna be long.

My names Kaitlyn, but most people call me 
Kate or katy :) 
Im 20 :(
I Know I'm old :(


I was born in the beautiful city of
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


When I was 2 my parents 
decided to move to Australia.
We spent 5 years in Perth 
and 
5 years in the Gold Coast. 



Living in the Gold Coast was pretty awesome:)
I learnt so much when I lived here, 
not only about myself but about life in general.
My love for the beach and ocean came from living there.  
When we lived in Australia I studied at 
Saint Stephen's College
From Pre-school to Year 4.



Moving on, 

In 2005 my parents made the decision to move back 
to Malaysia. 
Because my mum was expecting my brother. 
WOOTWOOT!!!!
I was super happy about the move, 
and the new addition to the famz :) 

SO after 400 boxes and a 40 foot container, 
we arrived in Malaysia on the 
10 of January 2005.

When we got back to Malaysia, 
I was home-schooled..
But after 2 years of being home-schooled
I asked my parents to send me to a regular school :) 


So my they enrolled me in the
" Global Indian International School, Kuala Lumpur "


Hashwinne Sharmilla and me 
Hashwinne, Arvin and Me
Im really glad I went to this school. 
I met some really awesome people

Thushara and Me


But after a year, i sadly moved to a different school. 

In 2009 I started school at SMK BU2.



And I stayed at SMK BU2 till I finished 
High School in 2011.



As you may realize 
I have been through quite a few 
School systems.  
British, Indian, American, Australian and Malaysian,

Although moving from one school to another is not ideal 
I wouldn't change it for the world. 
I learnt so many things along the way.
Met so many people........
And formed friendships that will last a life time. 

In July 2012
I started a new Chapter.

College :)

In July 2012 I started college at KDU University College. 



I was 

Studying Hospitality and Tourism. 
I really enjoyed my time at KDU.
All the lectures were friendly and 
the way they taught the subjects made 
the classes interesting. 
Each of my lectures have left a mark on my time at KDU. 

Fast forward to 2014, 
I'm currently, pursuing my Certificate 3 in Pastry,



before I head to Australia next year 
for a work and study program in Brisbane.

So besides my life history I have written about, 
I'm really just a happy go lucky kinda person,
I love hanging out with friends, a good movie 
and spending time with my family. 

So until next time.....
Byeeeee
Lotsa Love <3 
XOXOXO 
Kaitlyn

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12616291/?claim=7fydyvx3jxv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts