2014 Recap : What a year.......

Hey there all you gorgeous people, 
I know this is probably a bit late 
but a lot has been going on. 
Actually the last couple of weeks 
have been insanely busy with 
Christmas, my birthday and New years. 
December is probably my favorite month of the entire year 
but it is also a really busy busy month.   
Anyways, I cant believe 2014 is  over!!!!!
Where did all the time go?
With the year over i thought i would do a 2014 recap. 
So here it is :D
What a year it has been, so many things have happened. 
2014 has been incredible. 
I'm not going to lie there have been 
some really tough times this year, 
Its been a year filled with 
laughter, giggles, smiles, tears, and so much more. 
I look back and I cant help but ask myself 
how I got through some of those moments?
And there is truly only one Or two answers I have, 
and that is first GOD and then my incredibly supportive Family. 
A lot of 2014 I spent living in the past.  
And the thing about time is if you
spend it living in the past,
it slips away in a blink of an eye.
I had to let go of a lot of people that
somewhat became a toxic element in my life.

It was a really hard thing to do but I realized 
that the people who I thought were my friends 
really weren't there for me when I really needed them the most.  
Everyone wants to be your friend when its easy but its the people 
that stick around when you are at your worst that really matter. 
 I decided that this year I was going to let it all go,
that when the clock struck midnight I would have a clean slate
and I think you should too?
In 2014 I said goodbye to people
but i also go to know a ton of amazing people.
I have had such an amazing year, so I thought I would list down 
some of my memories/thoughts of  2014.
So here it is in no particular order. 
1. Traveled across Malaysia
Penang Hill 
Broga
Random cat I found when I was at Broga 


I think this was taken somewhere in Sungai Petani






Gopeng
Street art on Jalan Maarof, Bangsar
View from Penang Hill
Penang
2. Went to my 1st planetshakers awakening 
3. Worked for M&M's in December
4. I started blogging 
5. Met George Calombaris
6. Went for MTV WORLD STAGE 





7. Family. When I say family I mean all of you
Extended lovely uncles,aunties and cousins. 
You all have been so amazing and supportive. 
I know we fight and have our misunderstandings but 
I love you guys to infinity and beyond. 
You have made 2014 a truly memorable year.
I love this Picture so much says so much about us :)
8. Learnt to love myself with all my flaws. 
I think I have really struggled with this 
for a really long time and I definitely still do but 
I have come to realise that
 I will never be perfect and no one is. 
I have frizzy hair, I am probably not as fit as i should be 
and i may not have the perfect skin but I have realized that,
My flaws or my imperfections make me unique. 
9. Friends. 
My friends are like the best extended family i could possibly  have. 
Im so greatful for each and everyone of you. 
YOU guys have stuck by me through thick and thin 
and im so greatful for that. 
Love you guys sooo muchh. 
Pretty much sums up our relationship 
10. I am second. 
Now your probably wondering what that means?
what it means is that although i have amazing friends and family,  
I really would not have been able to get to where i am today without GOD. 
I have learnt this year that, i need to put God first in whatever that i do, 
and that means I AM SECOND. 
I have learnt the hard way that although i may plan a dozen things for myself 
it does not mean that is what God has planed for me. 
It took me a long time to realize that I need to take away the "I want this" 
when i was praying and replace it with a 
"God what do you have planed, I want to do what you have planed for me".

Time moves very quickly and I'm not sure what 
God has in store for me in 2015,
all i know is that in 2015
I'm not going to live in the past,
 I'm not going to live in the future but
I AM GOING TO LIVE IN THE MOMENT
Blessed New Year Guys!!!! 
May this New Year bring you success 
Happiness, health and prosperity. 
May each and everyday of this New Year,
bring you lots of happiness and love. 
Until Next time
Byeeee
Lotsa Love 
XOXOXO
Katyy G

Comments

Popular Posts