What's In My Bag? When I Travel............

So you may or may not know that im in Penang at the moment on a business/holiday with my mum and brother. 
For the next 4 days.


Im super excited about the trip even though
 it is mainly for business. 
Its, just nice being away with my two favourite
people in the world. I know we will
have an awesome time no matter what we are doing.

This was taken on the way to Penang 

Chocolate Java Chip #happykid

Anyways getting back to the title of the post.
Before our first meeting of the evening, I
had a bit of time on my hands and so i decided while
unpacking my handbag to do a
Whats in my bag? When I travel post.
 So here it is.....

So for starters I dont carry this many things in my
bag on a daily basis. Trust me I carry much less.

This is my bag, its just a black nine west bag.
Im really not sure what style it really is......
Its a hand-me down from my aunt.
I love this bag when I travel cause its able to carry
everything i need :)


So this is what it looks like ftom the front. 
Nothing much, but i love that its black  and it
has a snake print. Not that I like snakes

There's jus one gaint compartment inside the bag.
Here it is...... 
This is What's in my bag, when i travel? 


1. Make-up bag
♡ill probably do a whats in my make-up bag post soon.


2. Note books
♡ Your  probably  wondering why i have two?
Well ones for my blog, so whenever I get ideas 
I can write them down and the other is just my to-do list.

3. Knick knacks


♡ In this pouch I just have my creams, 
mints, facial mist and perfume. 

4. Pencil case

ZIPPER pencil case from Smiggels
♡ I think this is self explanatory. 
Just your normal stationery. 
Nothing much. 

5. Keys

6. Pens 
♡ Cause one pen is never enough. 

7. Hair brush

8. Knick knacks *


♡ In this pouch i just have my earphones, car charge, 
charger, portable wifi and manicure set. 

9. Facial wipes 

10. Wallet 

11. Phone 
♡ Not in any of the pictures cause i 
was using it :P 

So thats about it, to be very honest my bag is 
not always this organised its probably in a complete mess. 

Ill probably do the everyday 
What's in my bag post. 
Sometime soon, so watch this space. 

So until next time
Byeee
Lotsa love ♡
XOXOXO 
Katyy G

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts