What Happened To Katy?

 Hey Guyzzz 
Im so sorry I have been M.I.A 
for the last month or so. 


But a ton of things have been happening 
and I really have not had the time to write.

One of the major things that are happening 
is.......

I have decided to open up 
my own online store. 
I can not describe how excited I am!!!
It's always been a dream and to see it slowly 
become reality is just amazing. 
I can not wait till its up and running. 

So your your probably wondering 
what the name of my store is? 
Is called Fiabesco Le Chic



Im in the process of setting up the 
website and all the other things that 
go with setting up an online store. 
 But for now it would mean so 
much if you followed my store 
on instagram.
Our name on instagram is @fiabescolechic

Another exciting thing that is happening is 
that I'm heading to Singapore.
For the first time. 


In about two weeks for about week,
to do a short course in Pastry. 
Im really excited.
Im also going to be travelling alone 
for the first time, so that just 
makes this trip even more exciting.
I will defiantly try to blog while im there.  

Well that's all for now, 
Ill probably be posting something up 
later this week. So keep an eye out for that. 
In the mean time you can follow me on 
my personal instagram account its @katyygblogs

Stay safe my lovelies. 
Lotz of love 
Katyy G  

Comments

Popular Posts