The Bread Shop @ Damansara Heights

I was recently introduced to a beautiful 
bakery come coffee house called
 " The Bread Shop ", 
which is tucked away in the 
affluent neighborhood of Damansara Heights. 

  
The shops interior is well decorated with 
polished cement floors and 
high wooden top tables and bar stools. 
There are also mirrors placed 
above the tables on the side. 



The bakery has an open concept so you can see 
what goes down in the kitchen. 
I absolutely love restaurants with this concept.



By the shops name you would think that they 
would only serve bread or pastries, 
but don't be fooled by the name. 
The Bread Shop offers a variety of 
sandwiches, pizzas and snacks, 
for lunch or just about anytime of day. 
There is little something for everyone :)



When I visited The Bread Shop, 
I went with my mum and her friend.

Chocolate Danish

My mum had the Chocolate Danish.
She said it tasted amazing!
The best she has had in awhile.

Scones served with jam and cream

My mum's friend ordered the raisin scones.
The scones are served with jam and cream.
Simply delish. I'm not a scones type of person,
but these were simply amazing. 


Lastly what I had.
Now there was so many other breads/pastries 
I could have tried but, I'm guessing my brain was just
really confused and I decided to try
the sausage cheese bread. 
Let me be totally honest with you,
if your going to The Bread Shop 
don't choose this. 
Nothing bad, just nothing special. 
It tasted really normal.
I couldn't order it again. Just saying. 

All in all our experience at The bread shop,
was a memorable one and 
I would most definitely be visiting 
The Bread Shop, sometime in the near future. 

Ambiance: 7/10
Price: 5/10
Food: 7/10 

The Bread Shop
11, Jalan Setiakasih 5
Damansara Heights
Kuala Lumpur
03 2093 8734

Comments

Popular Posts